Getting married on a weekday has never been more fashionable !
The Château de Chasselas is the perfect venue for your wedding in southern Burgundy
Will weekday weddings be the next hot thing in 2014 ?
Everything seems to point this way, given that the Château de Chasselas has had several such enquiries in quick succession.
So, it’s official: if you want to get married at the Château, you’re no longer restricted to the traditional Saturday – you can now also get married on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays !
There is another advantage in choosing a weekday for your wedding reception: prices are considerably more competitive.
It’s also worth noting that:
- Our magnificent vaulted wine cellar can play host to the wedding ceremony
- You have the option of choosing from the various wines produced by the Estate: Pouilly-Fuissé, Saint-Véran, wines from the Mâconnais region, Beaujolais etc.
- You may also pick from our wide selection of wines from other appellations: Saint Amour, Châteauneuf du Pape, Beaune 1er Cru (the “Clos des Mouches”)
- the Château has no close neighbours, so the music can go on for as long as you want !
- the gîte can accommodate the newly-weds and their close family – there’s room for up to 11 people
- there is an abundance of good quality bed and breakfast and hotel accommodation in the area
To find out more, contact us or take a look at our wedding section !
Thursday November 28th to Monday December 2nd 2013
Porte de Versailles exhibition centre
The Paris Wine Fair opens its doors on Thursday November 28th until Monday December 2nd 2013, thus marking its 35th anniversary.
As always, the Château de Chasselas will answer the call and will be on hand to introduce you to its wines from celebrated terroirs including Saint-Véran “Téthys”, Pouilly-Fuissé “Les Cras”, Mâcon “Theus” red wine and more… The Saint-Véran “Téthys” is worth an especially close look, as it received a silver medal at the 2012 Independent Wine-growers awards.
This is also a great opportunity to explore the sparkling and semi-sparkling wines from the “Baron Veyron la Croix” range: Crémant de Bourgogne, Rose Eternelle and Rouge Baiser. The Crémant also received a silver medal at the 2012 awards.
For wine “geeks”, the wine fair has developed a mobile app just for you, enabling you to design a customized route through the fair. That said, we think it’s best to use your eyes and your tastebuds as your principal tools for exploring this, the 35th Paris Wine Fair. You can find us at Stand 20, allée (aisle) E.
What’s more, we’re delighted to offer you a free bottle of Rouge Baiser with every purchase of 12 bottles of our wines (just show us a print-off of this page or show us this page on your smartphone).
If you’re unable to get to the trade fair but you would like to place an order for our wines, you can use this downloadable order form . If you live in central Paris (75) delivery is free on any order of 24 bottles or more placed up to a week prior to the beginning of the fair or up to a week after the end of the fair.